Reading Schools Programme
Is reading for pleasure a key strategic priority in your school and/or Trust?
Are you working towards whole school development of RfP in order to impact on the life chances of all your children, but particularly the lowest attaining 20%?
The OU’s extensive work and expertise in this area has led to the development of our highly-acclaimed Reading Schools Programme: Building a Culture of Reading.
- Evidence-informed, highly practical and collaborative.
- Baseline data collection and analysis (surveys, reviews and more).
- Bespoke leadership support for English leaders (7 sessions and 4 tutorials).
- Whole school training (CPD conference).
- SLT and Change Team sessions.
- Dedicated members’ area of the website and exclusive RfP school improvement case studies.
- Children’s Book Box and core practitioner text.
- A focus on the impact on pupils’ attitudes and attainment in reading.