Highlighting the achievements of student teachers who are developing their RfP practice
- That the student teacher had enriched their knowledge and understanding through engaging with the Teachers as Readers research about developing children’s reading for pleasure;
- That the student teacher had developed research informed practice that built on this;
- That their development work had made an impact, usually, although not always, on children‘s reading for pleasure;
- That it was an innovative piece of work;
- That the Example of Practice was visually engaging and professionally presented.